Common sense of high-quality replica watches waterproof function
- Although your replica watches may be labeled as waterproof to 30 meters, this does not mean that you can dive into a swimming pool with a depth of only 2 meters and swim a few laps. When the company tests the watch, the test will be carried out under the best conditions in the laboratory. For example, the gaskets and seals are new, the watch is placed still in the pressurized water tank, and the water does not move. These static tests do not represent the use environment in real life, so you should understand the actual meaning of the waterproof depth of replica watches.
- In fact, the so-called "waterproof" replica watches are never 100% completely sealed, but according to different construction methods and defined detection methods, they can more or less prevent the intrusion of water vapor. In other words, if it is improperly used in daily wear, water may still seep into the watch, for example, if the watch is placed in the water for too long, or subjected to high water pressure. Some fake watches can only prevent water splashing. In contrast, some 1:1 replica watches have longer professional diving functions.
- In this article, you will find three units of measurement: meters, atmospheric pressure (ATM) and bar. Atmospheric pressure or ATM is the grade of water resistance. One atmosphere is the normal pressure at sea level, so if the watch has 3 atmospheres, its water resistance will be three times the air pressure at sea level. Bar is similar to atmospheric pressure and is the most commonly used unit of measurement in Europe. 1 ATM and 1 bar are equal to 10 meters.
- Waterproof grade of various replica watches:
No waterproof(Do not get the watch wet under any circumstances)
3 bar -30 meters-3 atmospheres
5 bar-50 meters-5 atmospheres
10 bar-100 meters-10 atmospheres
20 bar-200 meters -20 atmospheres
30 bar-300 meters-30 atmospheres
- 3 bar -30 meters-3 atmospheres
1. Splash proof
2. You can wear the replica watch while washing your hands or walking in the rain
3. Cannot be immersed in water
- 5 bar-50 meters-5 atmospheres
1. You can use this replica watch to swim, but we do not recommend you to do so.
2. Do not use this replica watch to dive
- 10 bar-100 meters-10 atmospheres
1. You can snorkel and swim on this replica watch
2. Do not wear this replica watch for saturation diving
- 20 bar-200 meters -20 atmospheres
1. Absolutely can swim
2. You can snorkel!
3. Professional saturation diving is still unsafe
- 30 bar-300 meters-30 atmospheres
1. No problem swimming
2 Can dive, swim and snorkel. But it is still not certified according to the ISO 6425 standard
- Diving replica watch or ISO 6425 standard certification
1. These replica watches are designed for diving
2. If there is no number displayed on the dial, then it can handle a depth of at least 100 meters
3. These watches are also resistant to shock, magnetic field and salt erosion from sea water, recommended replica tudor
- Recommended suggestions
1. Conduct a waterproof test on the replica watch once a year. Although it may be said that it is waterproof at the time of purchase, over time, the seal will corrode and will not maintain the original waterproofness. Do waterproof tests regularly and replace aging parts.
2. Avoid hot water and rapid temperature changes. This will affect the performance of the gasket. So you cant wear a watch in the sauna;
3. If you plan to wear a replica watch into the water, then we recommend that you buy a watch with a screw-in crown. However, even with a screw-in crown, never open or wind it in water; the buttons of a regular chronograph are not suitable for underwater operation.